CFBACC MISSION IS
Facilitate business relations and partnerships with the Brazilian community, in order to create or increase domestic and international commerce and investments among its members.
Message from the President
The Central Florida Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to our page. We will continue to improve to better inform you of our progress.
Thank you for your visit and interest in our Central Florida Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce website.
A WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT
A LEGACY OF CREDIBILITY
BY AMY LITTER
CFBACC BOARD OF DIRECTORS PRESIDENT 2012-2013
CFBACC 2012, “A LEGACY OF CREDIBILITY”
As the present year comes to a close, there are a few words to be said about what was
accomplished during the year of 2012, by the amazing group that composed the CFBACC 2012
Board of Directors, by all of our members, from which you are a relevant part, and all the co-creators of our Legacy of Credibility.
In the year 2012, among other remarkable achievements, the Central Florida Brazilian American
Chamber of Commerce has:
• Been presented its Annual Auditing, by McDirmit Davis & Company, LLC – Certified Public
Accountants, with a clean bill of financial health and compliance with the financial laws of the
• Maintained its state of Non Profit 501C(6) Organization, recognized by the United States
Internal Revenue Service ;
• Doubled its membership, expanded its outreach, and welcomed members from as far as
Brazil, like R H Joint Human Resources/Life Coaching, ready to do business in the United States;
• Witnessed the attendance to the breakfasts hosted by the Florida Hotel reach record
numbers, attracting new members, who joined the Chamber to enjoy what we have to offer;
• Experienced the growth of its Business After Hours, as the events were populated by new
members and attracted new hosts, interested in welcoming our members to their business;
• Engaged monthly, as a Chamber, in the memorable work rendered by the New Hope
Assistance Center, volunteering once a month to help at the “Dia de Apoio ao Brasileiro”;
• Achieved, according to the Facebook reports, new heights of public recognition, through the
CFBACC newly inaugurated fan page, which has reached a weekly increase of 93% traffic;
• Had, during 2012, all events covered by Hotspotorlando, with an article and pictures posted
on the same day on the CFBACC website and on the Facebook fan page. Furthermore, had all
of its events published monthly on Nossa Gente newspaper and recently on the Brasileiras and
Brasileiros newspaper, which has become a member of the CFBACC.
OUR HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, CHAMBER MEMBERS
AND THE CFBACC 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS!